Barcelona-based Fintech is recruiting a Sales Manager for its Lebanon operations. Candidate must have experience in the FMCG sector, and selling to supermarkets and FMCG channels.
1. Manage merchant relationships and activities
2. Map potential merchants in the food and non-food segments (supermarkets, bakeries, pharmacies, diesel distributors, clothing stores, school supplies, toys, baby gear)
3. Organize sales calls, presentations, and follow-ups
4. Handle Key Accounts directly, delegate smaller accounts to commission agents
5. Gather required documents from interested accounts, and forward them to Operations in Barcelona
6. Recommend trade marketing actions to the company, assist in the execution
Expectations & Benefits:
1. Applicant can work remotely in Lebanon but office space is available in Karantina, Beirut if needed
2. Transportation: Employee’s vehicle
3. Workweek is from Monday to Friday – 9:00 to 18:00 (1-hour lunch break)
4. Reporting is bi-weekly updates – weekly videocall to the headquarter in Barcelona
5. Employee is expected to recruit sales associates, on a commission basis. Assistant is provided by the company
6. Remuneration: commensurate with experience. Payable in EUR/USD, on the 25th day of each month
7. Bonus: commission on revenues generated from merchants signed
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No recruitment agencies will be contacted.