• Create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency.
• Oversee the preparation and planning of budgets.
• Maintain records and receipts for all daily, monthly and yearly transactions.
• Ensure financial records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes.
• Contribute to financial audits.
• Monitor all bank deposits and payments.
• Perform periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems.
• Prepare balance sheets and invoices.
• Managing records and receipts
• Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field.
• 2-3 years of experience in the field is a must
• In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and accounting processes.
• Outstanding analytical and time management skills.
• Strong attention to detail.