We are looking for a professional and customer service-oriented Branch manager to oversee daily operations at our Supermarket. The branch manager will supervise the operational and organizational standards of the store. Duties will include undertaking administrative tasks, monitoring inventory levels, and developing business strategies. In addition to being an excellent communicator, the branch manager should also demonstrate outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Delivering excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Motivating the team by training and mentoring staff.
• Creating business strategies to attract new customers, expanding store traffic, and enhancing profitability.
• Responding to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
• Ensuring store compliance with health and safety regulations.
• Ensuring store is clean (Sign, Counter, displays…) and employees are well dressed in their uniforms.
• Developing and arranging promotional material and in-store displays.
• Undertaking store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
• Monitoring inventory levels and ordering new items.
• Assisting in the recruitment of drivers along with the HR officer.
• A minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a retail environment, ideally in a managerial role.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred.
• Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
• Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Attention to details.
• Ability to manage teams.