We are looking for cashiers at Hibou 24/7 Mart to manage all transactions with customers accurately and efficiently. Cashier responsibilities include receiving payments and issuing receipts, answering the phone and placing orders, and keeping track of all cash and credit transactions.
Our branches are located in Beirut, mainly in Ashrafieh and Hamra areas.
Shifts are as the following:
8 am -> 4 pm.
4 pm -> 12 am.
12 am -> 8 am.
(Do note that not all shifts are available in all branches, however the most needed shift is the 4 pm -> 12 am shift, so applicants will have a greater chance to be contacted if they apply for this shift.)
• Greeting customers with a great attitude when entering or leaving the store.
• Managing transactions with customers using cash registers quickly and accurately.
• Answering customer calls and preparing their orders.
• Cross-selling products and introduce new ones
• Resolving customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information.
• Maintaining clean counter and checkout areas.
• Handling merchandise returns and exchanges.
• Addressing customers complaints and answering their questions.
• Balancing cash registers.
• Assisting in the training of new cashiers.
• Helping fellow cashiers solve problems.
• Maintaining a professional and clean appearance.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Basic computer knowledge and experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to learn about a variety of products.
- Good mathematical skills
- Comfortable with handling cash and giving change accurately.
- Customer service-oriented with the ability to maintain a positive and professional attitudes toward customers.