Residing in Lebanon and possessing Lebanon market experience.
Strong IT background
• Strong IT background
• Plan, own and hit/exceed annual sales targets Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
• Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
• Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
• Manage a Team of Sales staff (Jr., Sr. and High Sr.)
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in related field.
• Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
• Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager, Head or Director.
• Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
• Proven ability to position products against competitors
• Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• BA/BS/BE degree or equivalent preferably on IT
• Motivating the sales team to achieve the best results possible.
• Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team.
• Continual training and development of all members of the sales department.
• Attending key meetings with members of the sales team.
• Working on account management plans with the sales account managers.
• Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
• Spotting market opportunities for new customers.
• Attending monthly meetings with other senior members of the business.
• All aspects of recruitment and selection for the sales department.
• Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
• Acting as a spokesperson for the organization at sales events and conferences.
• Networking with other directors in order to generate new business for the company.
• Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.