The Swan Pro is an IT consulting firm with 20 years of experience in software development and IT services. We also provide resource augmentation services. As part of a leading group that offers all insurance needs in one umbrella, The Swan Pro is specialized in the development of insurance management software.
• We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
• If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you.
• As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
• Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
• Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
• Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
• Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
• Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
• Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
• Design interfaces to improve user experience
• Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
• Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
• Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
• Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
• Proven work experience in a cross platform mobile development framework. (Xamirin, Flutter)
• Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
• In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Familiarity with OOP design principles
• Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
• Ability to perform in a team environment
• BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field