DISQO is a next-generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. This data helps our clients understand user behavior, build better experiences, and make better decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights which help shape the products and services of tomorrow.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting & highly motivated team and upgrade your skills while creating real impact. We use a modern tech stack and cloud infrastructure. We are not only looking for work experience, but rather the willingness to step up to challenges and the ability to learn quickly.
We believe the best software is written and managed by small teams that know how to make the impossible possible. We use agile software development techniques and modern tools to focus our efforts on solving our business goals. We use OKR’s to track everything we do. We deliver early and often. We obsess over our code, architecture, and infrastructure. And we believe that these practices lead to higher quality products.
· Use Git for version control
· Use CI/CD tools for continuous integration and continuous delivery
· Write unit and integration tests
· Use Domain-driven design approach (DDD) to solve the basic needs by connecting the implementation to a continuously evolving model.
· At least 1 year in software engineering with proven working experience in Java development
· At least 1 year experience in Spring framework
· At least 1 year experience with relational databases such as MySQL or PostgreSQL
· At least 1 year experience with Linux
· At least 1 year experience with unit and integration testing
· At least 1 year experience with CI/CD
· Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), specially Kinesis & Lambda is a plus
· Good written and verbal English communication skills.