We are a Creative & Events Agency based in Dubai, which is driven to find the next big thing. If you are a creative thinker with ambition to reach new heights then you fit our team based.
We are seeking to hire the below positions:
• 2D designers (working from home- not office based)- Monthly salary USD 300 Net
• 3D designers (working from home- not office based) - Monthly salary USD 300 Net
• Event Managers based in Dubai – Monthly salary AED 7000
2D Graphic designer / Visualizer Position
2D Graphic designer / Visualizer transforms basic graphical ideas like pictures, written texts or images into realistic dimensional graphics that are easy to understand yet attractive and eye-appealing. Creative graphic designer with a full knowledge for printing & production, strong ability of image composing & editing, concept development and main theme creator, delivering innovative and out of the box solutions, branding with 360 degrees conceptual designs.
Please include any portfolio you might have as well with your CV.
• Approach your project briefs with an outgoing, energetic, and creative manner.
• Research is the key, know your audience & your client.
• Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts based on your client's requirements.
• Be willing to learn and grow, learning new skills and understanding the new mediums for today’s technology.
• Working systematically and in an organized method on your projects helping meet with team expectations.
• Have the ability to work with a wide range of media from design to graphics
• Ability to illustrate your idea in various looks and styles, and quickly translate your ideas visually
• Experience in conceptual and design thinking
• Ability to work under pressure, and be constantly on the run, juggling multiple projects at once
We are seeking a 3D artist with creative touch, with ability to take clients project from inception to complete simulation. Skilled in coming up with creative shapes and items that reflecting the messages and event idea and direction. Experience in modeling, lighting, composing & rendering, creating full experience & theme development for projects, building a key ties with design elements.
Working from home (not office based). Monthly salary USD 300 net
CV must be submitted in English.
It’s a must to include your 3D render designs and 3D video animated interior projects as a reference.
• Architecture or fine arts background is a must
• Must have experience in events including proposing creative shapes and items that reflect the messages, event idea and direction
• Skilled in venues, layouts and items simulations, modeling, lighting, composing & rendering,
• Skilled in creating full experience & theme development for projects, building a key ties with tailored design elements.
• Events, Exhibitions and venue setup experience is a must
• Developing 3D designs for new venues
• Review and enhance 3D designs for existing venues
• Interior design background
• 3D max full knowledge
• Experience in Vray and lighting effects is a must
• Experience in Texturing & UV mapping
• Experience in Photo editing
• Experience in Flash
• Experience in CSS3 platform
• Experience in UI Design
• Experience in HTML 5
• Video creating and animation from 3D max
• 3D renders and camera movements for video creating out of the 3D max
• Video editing full experience ( to manage the animated video from the 3D max) ) is a must
• Modeling with complete simulation
• Attention to detail and a discerning eye for photo-editing.
• Bachelor degree in Fine Arts / Architecture
• 4-7 years’ experience in a similar position in an advertising agency is a must
• Fluency in English verbal and in writing is a must.
• Excellent communication skill
• Possessing a can-do flexible attitude all the time and can work well under pressure.
• Can collaborate with speed and urgency
• Pleasant approachable personality
• It’s not a 9-6 industry so calibers need to be flexible when it comes to working hours
• Must be results-oriented, creative and energetic
• Ability to work independently and be a trouble-shooter
• Excellent time management
• A passion for events and communication with an accurate eye for details.
• Ability to handle pressure, multi-task and work within tight schedules / deadline
Event Manager – Dubai based
• Being responsible for all project budgets from inception to completion.
• Creating and preparing detailed proposals and contracts taking full ownership for the projects assigned.
• Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered
• Assisting in Developing MICE and Incentive programs from scratch.
• Expertise in managing corporate events and conferences
• Knowledge in managing virtual events and platforms
• Leading & supervising the Operations T