- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Field
Personal Selling of Generator Sets or
- Present and sell company products and
current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to
specific targets and to project the number
of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals
resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and
other accounts as assigned.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential
- Persuade clients to choose products or services.
- Assist in preparing estimates for clients.
- Negotiate contract terms.
- Offer client and product support services.
- Provide technical assistance and product education.
- Conduct follow-up proposals and sales contracts.
- Achieve regular sales targets.
- Contribute in activating and maintaining contract
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity,
closings, follow-up, and adherence to
- Communicate new product and service
opportunities, special developments, information, or
feedback gathered through field activity to
appropriate company staff.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to
- Participate in marketing events such as
seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing
- Follow-up for collection of payment (for
- Check the shipping schedules and delivery
of merchandise and services.
- Provide on-the-job training to new sales
- Liaise with other members of the sales
team and other technical experts.
- Help in designing custom-made products.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and
current product knowledge.
- Negotiation techniques
- Broad product marketing experiences.
- Electrical & Mechanical equipment &
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint &
- English, French & Arabic
- Negotiate effectively
- Work in a results oriented, fast growth
- Effectively prioritize and efficiently use
- Develop and deliver presentations.
- Have analytical ability and problem-solving
- Organize his work
- Prioritize tasks