Skyjunxion is Looking for an ASP.Net/ MVC software Engineer to help us taking our software development efforts to the next level. We are looking for someone special—someone with vision and with outstanding technical talent.
The candidate should be hard working, extremely passionate about coding, insanely ambitious and highly motivated. As an experienced Software engineer, being highly technical and hands-on capable, you will be a part of a software development team to build and develop a Travel & Expense management tool using Microsoft .Net and SQL Server based technologies
To apply for this role, in addition to having a proven management background you must also have proven technical capability and a track record in software development combined with experience in the leadership of software development teams and delivery of projects within a software development environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Guide team development efforts towards successful Task delivery.
• Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
• Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
• Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
• Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
• Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
• Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
• Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs, code review and database changes.
• Package and support deployment of releases.
• Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Requirements 3+ years’ experience as a Software Developer
• University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
Core Competency Requirements
• Proficient with Microsoft .NET 4.0+ development using C#
• In depth knowledge and experience with core Microsoft .Net technologies including: LINQ and Entity Framework
• Strong knowledge and understanding of API web services implementation using SOAP or REST
• Extensive experience designing and developing enterprise grade software Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
• Experience with multi-threading and concurrency
• Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
• Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
• Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
• Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
• Experience in a variety of software development approaches and methodologies including Agile and Waterfall
• Commitment, positive attitude, passionate, enthusiasm and a smiley face.
Preferred Competency Requirements
• Experience with web development technologies including ASP.NET, MVC3/4/5, JQuery, AJAX and CSS
• Experience with database development including relational database design, SQL and ORM technologies
• Experience with SAAS distribution model
• Experience with Mobile Development using Xamarin Platform