DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
· Leveling up the quality assurance discipline for the teamLeading the SDET’s squad in the organization
· Designing, building and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code
· Working closely with product managers within an agile environment
· Participating in all cycles of software design and testing
· Implementing automated testing platforms, unit, and end-to-end tests
· Identifying performance bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
· Investigating customer problems referred by the technical support team
· Creating & managing bug reports and communicating them with the team
· Building different test scenarios and acceptance tests
· Helping maintain code quality, organization, and test automatization
· Working with systems team and resolving deployment issues
· Setting up, maintaining, and operating test automation frameworks
· Providing manually test and bug reports when found
· Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
· 4+ years of experience with Java, C#, Python or any other programming language
· 3+ years of experience with Microservices and REST APIs
· 4+ years of experience with writing tests (E2E, Integration, Unit)
· 3+ years of experience with Selenium or another automation tool or framework
· 3+ years of experience with relational databases such as MySQL or PostgreSQL
· Experience with NoSQL databases is a plus
· Experience with SonarQube is a plus
· Good time management and organizational skills
· Fluent in English reading/writing/speaking
· Detail-oriented personality and a self-starter
· Have a passion for testing and development.