IT Project Manager oversee project teams and to ensure that IT projects are completed on time. His / her main duties is direct and coordinate the utilization of resources across divisions of the project to reach targets.
He/she will ensure compliance with budget and other project requirements. He/she will document instructions for end-users and assist with the testing of the final product. The IT Project Manager will also communicate with stakeholders during all phases of the project, and close it efficiently.
• Assist in establishing a Project Management Office to oversee multiple projects.
• Liaise with stakeholders such as project personnel, vendors, and end-users regarding project requirements.
• Outline, define, and initiate the project.
• Implement document control policies and documentation templates.
• Maintain a good working knowledge of assigned component projects.
• Evaluate standards of component products.
• Monitoring project progress and implement changes where necessary.
• Monitor expenditures in accordance with the budget.
• Ensure compliance with objectives, organizational policies, procedures, and standards.
• Compile project reports and informing management regarding problems.
• Ensure project complies with best practices, PMO policies, and other policies.
• PMP certified is a must
• 5+ years of experience in a project management role.
• Understanding of Jira or MSP ticketing and Alert Management Systems.
• Thorough understanding of project management fundamentals.
• Understanding of software development life cycle.
• Outstanding leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong people skills.