- BA degree in Accounting or Finance or
- One to three years of relevant experience
- Receive payment orders from accounting
- Get payments by accepting cash, checks or visa
cards from customers.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due
- Pay company bills by cash, vouchers, or
- Prepare checks.
- Ensure proper processing of checks issued to
the order of third parties and secure required
- Prepare daily cash movement reports.
- Maintain files of transfers, invoices, delivery
notes, payments and receipts.
- Ensure proper processing of payment orders
and secure required signature.
- Calculate and record totals of transactions.
- Receive checks or cash from collection
- Ensure amounts received from collection are
equal to the amounts in the collection report.
- Ensure proper reporting of all completed
transactions to management at the end of each
day (receipt copies, signatures obtained on
checks, bill payment receipts).
- Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and
numbers of transactions.
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel &
- English, French & Arabic
- Performing cash exchanges
- Be self-motivated
- Be organized
- Pay attention to details
- Follow-up on required tasks
- Work under stress
- Be honest & sincere