Candidates are to work as ambassadors and are responsible for establishing and maintaining good relationships with customers based on their assigned territory. They must build trust and act as support for prospects, ensuring they lead to potential future sales.
• Commute within sales territory to meet prospects and clients
• Maintain records of all sales leads and clients’ accounts
• Help clients purchase, rent, and sell properties.
• Advise Clients about market conditions, conduct showings and property visits.
• Provide guidance and assistance throughout the process of buying, selling, or leasing properties.
• Proven working experience as a Salesperson (Outdoor Sales is a plus)
• Motorized with Driving License
• Self-motivated and target driven
• Ability to work independently and maintain efficient time allocation
This is a great opportunity to grow your career based on a competitive commission plan and indulgence in a flexible and rewarding work environment
* Car is a must*