• Answer and direct phone calls
• Organize and schedule appointments
• Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Update and maintain office policies and procedures
• Order office supplies
• Maintain contact lists
• Book travel arrangements
• Submit and reconcile expense reports
• Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
•Control documentation produced internally and externally.
• Compiles and maintains records and related files
• Organize all documents in their correct places (Archiving)
• Handle Correspondences,
• Accomplish other tasks as required.
Education and experience Requirements:
• Very good oral and written communication skills in Arabic and English.
Technical or University Graduates- 3 year experience