Dairiday is looking for Brand Specialist who will be responsible for the below:
- Study the brand portfolio and conduct market research to identify market dynamics.
- Develop the brand strategy and ensure alignment with corporate objectives and secure management approval.
- Develop the marketing calendar and relative budget and secure management approval.
- Develop and maintain continuous update of all brand portfolio presentations and relative updates relative to the brand portfolio, strategy and budgets.
- Ensure the sales target achievement and develop all kinds of promotions related to his/her brands within the company policy.
- Identify potential markets/clients in coordination with the Sales supervisor / Sales Manager or National Sales Manager.
- Maintain close monitor on the competitors’ activities and prepare pro-active marketing
- Prepare merchandising plans, and assist the merchandising team in the implantation of merchandising plans and standards.
- Ensure the proper execution of the approved marketing plans, launches and re-launches of all products under the assigned brand.
- Plan, Organize and execute all events related to the assigned brand.
- Maintain daily monitor on the brand sales and stock levels and issue the relative alerts and take the necessary action.
- Develop and issue brand analysis reports that support in taking the necessary decisions that impact the brand performance such as and not limited to: sales achievement, budget spending, growth analysis, contribution analysis, numeric and weighted distribution.
- Maintain timely contact and alignment with the suppliers of the assigned brand for
continuous updates and alignment on the brand strategy and developments.
- Ensure that spending is within limits of approved plans.
- Ensure achievement of brand target, product line target and item wise sales target in both quantity and value as per the approved budgets.
- Achieve the assigned Brands KPI’s.
- Execute the approved brand business plan as per the assigned timelines.
- Maximize the distribution and coverage of the brand as it fits the target market.
- Ensure the readiness of all brand support material and programs, which includes and not limited to in store branding, digital marketing and social media in coordination with the advertising department.
- Support the sales team to Present the new items to the clients and introduce the USP’s when required.
- Monitor the feedback from customers to measure their product satisfaction.
- Identify new developments and improvement opportunities required in existing products to maintain competiveness through market analysis reports.
- Conduct regular market visits to ensure effective implementation of planned activities.
- Set the brand guidelines, coach and control the implementation.
• Bachelor of Marketing or Equivalent
• Technical Knowledge of the assigned brand & products
• MS Office applications
• Written and spoken fluency in English & Arabic languages
3-5 years’ experience in a similar role of which at least 1 year are in a brand management