Location : Democratic Republic of Congo
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or audit.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in corporate tax and compliance.
- Experience in managing tax exposures across different sectors and jurisdictions.
- Good understanding of MS Office applications and ERPs.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Manage the overall tax exposure of the Group.
- Assess and research different tax issues to identify the optimum solutions.
- Ensure that the Group complies with local and international laws and regulations.
- Supervise the preparation of tax filing, reporting and compliance functions.
- Properly research fiscal laws and guidelines, especially for complex transactions and unusual exposures.
- Assist tax inspectors during their audit missions.
Languages: Fluency in French, English and Arabic is a must.