Position summary: The candidate shall be co-leading the supply chain and inventory management function in Democratic Republic of Congo.
- BA in Logistics or equivalent.
- Candidate should typically have 4 to 6 years of experience.
- Candidate should be proficient in planning, sourcing, and distribution of mega quantities.
- Previous experience in the food industry is highly recommended
- The Candidate should be dynamic, innovative and proactive.
- The Candidate must have exceptional communication and negotiation skills – especially via emails.
- Reviewing and updating supply chain practices in line with company policies, standards, laws and regulations
- Negotiating terms and prices with suppliers and freight companies, monitoring and assessing their performance and maintaining cost-effective practices
- Implementing logistic strategies, tracking goods from the origination point to the warehouse
- Analyzing the supply chain data and solving any issues or putting alternative plans in place
- Identifying and minimizing risk by predicting the demand for products and adopting new technology with no interruption to the process
- Managing inventory, packing and distributing
- Supervising and training employees
Languages: Fluency in French, English and Arabic is a must.