• Bachelor in Business, Accounting, Finance,
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in an accounting role.
• Knowledge of Accounting Software
• Fluency in English and French is a plus.
• Excellent computer literacy
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform regular data entry and bookkeeping entries
• Prepare debit and credit notes upon request.
• Prepare and print regular routine and standard reports
• Prepare bank reconciliations.
• Prepare suppliers reconciliations and payments.
• Provide routine administrative duties such as filing and archiving.
• Participate in the preparation of various financial statements and reports.
• Assist in the preparation of monthly P& L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
• Assist in completing all financial reporting, audit and tax requirements.
• Performs monthly analysis actual vs. forecast and/or budget.
• Performs bank deposits , tax payments, etc..
• Work closely with Logistics to ensure adequate inventory controls and procedures are being maintained and followed.
• Perform Quarterly inventory reconciliations.
• Any other related tasks as per management’s requirements.
• Be accurate
• Be trustworthy
• Be self-motivated
• Maintain high level of confidentiality
• Inspire respect and trust within his team