We are looking for a direct-level sales executive to shape our sales and scale our revenue to the next level.
The Candidate should be excited by selling into new markets, strategizing next steps, negotiating complex deals, and beating the competition.
Responsibilities are not limited to:
1) Develops all plans and strategies for the sales and business and achieves the company’s sales goals.
2) Assists in the development of the sales plan.
3) Prepares and supplies forecast reports, competitive advantages, and potential for new products to the upper management.
4) Land and expand: Onboardings, expansions, and personally help close largest deals.
5) Establish the requirements needed to meet sales objectives.
6) Establish and Foster partnerships with key customers both externally and internally.
7) Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers.
8) Effectively communicate proposition through proposals and presentations.
1) Proven sales executive experience.
2) Ability to communicate, present, and influence clients and all levels of the organization.
3) Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
4) Excellent listening and negotiable skills.
5) Excellent verbal and written communication skills.