Summary of the job:
The Showroom Manager is responsible for achieving overall operations objectives through planning, directing and controlling the various functions involved in the showroom’s operations which should be met at optimum cost, while maintaining sustained quality standards and optimizing return on assets. He is responsible for ensuring, improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of the showroom operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies, while ensuring top customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities and Obligations:
- Prepare staff Weekly Schedule & Monthly Payroll
- Fill in checklists for Personal hygiene, food safety (humidity, temperature of refrigerators)
- Resolve problems between employees
- Conduct trainings to employees frequently
- Set targets for the team and follow-up on achievements
- Suggest ideas and new products
- Follow-up on customer complaints and coordinate with customer services to resolve queries.
- Ensure that employees provide the highest standards of customer satisfaction and quality service
- Ensure proper supply of the showroom (Make orders for all materials used in the showroom)
- Participate in staffing and building a productive and successful sales team
- Coordinate all aspects of the business between departments including merchandising, customer service, supply and warehousing
- Ensure that the Showroom and all displays are always neat and tidy
- Ensure that displays are full, and no item is missing
- Check if any tool or equipment need maintenance and contact concerned party
- Be responsible of shelves stacking
- Always Keep an eye on cashiers
- Ensure team focus on company priorities and objectives
- Identify the development needs of the team and coordinate relevant training and coaching sessions
- Deliver an engaging work environment where every associate strives to do his best every day
- Participate in the evaluation of the showroom organization structure and highlight any risk that can affect the team’s performance
- Ensure that the personal development review process is completed on time for all the team.
Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
Minimum 8 years of managerial experience in a similar business.
Skills and languages:
Fluent in English and Arabic
Strong experience in the retail industry
Strong technical mastery in training, coaching and energizing people
Capable to handle multi-tasks and priorities, and use resources effectively
Capable to work across the organization and externally by building productive working relationships
Highly organized and able to work in a busy retail environment
Diligent and conscientious
Analytical thinker with strong numerical abilities.