- Work alongside the creative teams and with the client to help create designs that would enhance user experience & to produce final design
- Understanding project requirements and ideas.
- Producing posts and UX/UI deliverables.
Identify design problems and suggest elegant solutions
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Complete projects with ensuring that the design meets all company standards and receives final approval
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs
- Consistently deliver fresh ideas and concepts to keep the brand current and dynamic
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement visuals
- Test graphics across various media outlets
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related fields.
- 2+ years of working experience as a Graphic Designer.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Having skills as photographer is a plus
- Knowledge of design software such as:
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, etc.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with peers, leaders and agency partners
- Ability to multitask, adapt, and learn in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Excellent command of English & Arabic. Written and spoken.