TASKS & DUTIES:
1. Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
2. Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects.
3. Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives.
4. Arranges for photography and selects high-quality digital assets to share with the media on all Malak Al Tawouk’s platforms.
5. Developing and managing the marketing department's budget.
6. Plans and organizes all aspects of relevant conference/event activity including sponsorship, opportunities and exhibition presence.
7. Collaborates with advertising agencies.
8. Measures the effectiveness of marketing and advertising activities.
9. Provides marketing reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
10. Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
1. A minimum of 4-5 years in the Marketing field.
2. B.S. in Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification.
3. Previous experience in F&B sector is a must.
1. Effective leadership, time management and organizational skills
2. Good commercial awareness and understanding
3. Excellent analytical ability
4. Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
5. Good communication and presentation skills
6. Graphic design skills is preferable
Job Location: Tabarja