Handle all official and legal registrations for the Company and keep up to date with all the government rules and legislations.
• Maintain all Company and employee relevant official records and documentations as required by the National Fund of Social Security and other governmental entities.
• Act as the liaison with all government bodies while establishing strong PR relations.
• Manage all government medical scheme requirements and records for all Company staff.
• Assist employees in obtaining/completing necessary formalities with the embassies and other authorities.
• Legalize and certify all legal documentations for the Company and the staff as required.
• Keep track and inform the management of any amendment and/or new government rules or regulations.
• Ensure legal de-registration and closure of official records of departing staff.
• Execute yearly NSSF declaration
• High School with 4-6 years experience in the field/University Graduate if possible.
• Bilingual (Arabic / English).
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Passionate about business and people.
• Good knowledge of NSSF and labor regulations.
• Microsoft Office proficiency.