- BT, TS, LT Degree.
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in engines repair.
- Perform on site maintenance by respecting the
maintenance rules and safety working.
- Follow repair map, and operation and
maintenance manuals handed over by the
- Perform adequate repairs according to
supervisor’s written or oral instructions.
- Report to the supervisor any complaint or
- Carry out all the maintenance tasks as to repair
the mechanical parts
- Responsible for the maintenance of all
equipment including generators, industrial
machines and all types of engines.
- Coordinate with team & colleagues to
accomplish the maintenance tasks with
minimum time and good quality work.
- Industrial equipment.
- Mechanical works & materials.
- Be ready for an urgent machine breakdown
- Have a sense of team work.
- Analyze the root cause of problems.