We are looking for a results-driven branch manager to meet sales goals by hiring and training competent staff, overseeing kitchen operations, overseeing and managing the daily operation, and motivating staff during busy hours.
• Oversees food preparation, ensuring compliance with health, safety, food handling, and hygiene standards.
• Ensures customer satisfaction with all aspects of the branch and dining experience.
• Handles customer complaints, resolving issues in a diplomatic and courteous manner.
• Estimates food and beverage costs.
• Manages inventory and purchases food and supplies.
• Conducts daily inspection of branch and equipment to ensure compliance with health, safety, food handling, and hygiene standards.
• Periodically evaluates branch equipment for repairs and maintenance; schedules for service.
• Maintains sales records and tracks cash receipts.
• Prepares and submits operations reports and other documentation requested by the operation manager.
• Hires and trains branch staff.
• Organizes and oversees the staff schedules.
• Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
• Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with restaurant policy.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on customer service.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Familiarity with food handling, safety, and other guidelines.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
• University Degree
• Previous f&b experience required; management experience preferred.
• Successful completion of corporate training program required.