Purpose and Responsibilities
- Develops a positive working environment to increase harmony between team members for better productivity
- Conduct a final assessment for new joiners after finishing training period and before joining the respective team
- Conduct monthly assessment of team and transfer them to the trainers, when needed.
- Call observation for GPA and giving feedback to Agents on how they can improve
- Provides statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member
- Having “daily briefings” to make sure that your team know what their objectives are for the day
- Ongoing coaching and development of your team
- Monitoring and driving individual and team performance, usually against a set of key performance indicators (KPIs) and GPA
- Preparing reports for your Line Manager on performance against these KPIs
- Training your team members to identify cross-sell and up sell opportunities
- Ensures all call center agents are well informed about menu items, new items and their contents and/or any updates.
- Report any issues to the Assistant Manager.
Competitive Salary + Incentives
Job location: Zouk Mosbeh