You will be responsible for developing brand strategies, promoting brand growth and expansion, implementing brand plans, and using a variety of data to drive volume and profitability. You will be focused on achieving brand business objectives in the short and long term
• Develop a growth vision and strategy for the brands portfolio using a breakthrough thinking and a brand and customer understanding.
• Develop and implement the brand business plan, driving business growth.
• Lead for an understanding of brand performance for the team and in the market.
• Spend at least 75% of the week in the market place and not behind the desk.
• Maintain the brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications ‘AS THE BRAND GUARDIAN “.
• Analyze consumer research and business data to intelligently guide strategies and marketing investments.
• Ensure that marketing assets, web content, and community materials meet the caliber of brand guidelines and strategic brand goals.
• Working with the sales team, wholesalers and retail clients to deliver product propositions and communications which add value to the customer and consumer.
• Identify opportunities and innovation ideas.
• Drive ROI on all brand investment.
• Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends.
• Analyzing brands of competitors, consumer trends and shopping behaviors.
• Collaborating with communication team / designers to manage the brand’s marketing campaigns.
• Managing the stock conditions and triggering reordering of product.
• Controlling goods receiving and stocking by regular visit to the warehouses.
• Other tasks in line with this function maybe requested.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent curriculum;
• Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar position;
• Presentation skills, persuasiveness, adaptability, innovation, good judgment;
• Effective skills in oral and written communication, both in Arabic and English;
• Knowledge of computer applications as they apply to job responsibilities;
• Ability to analyze, interpret and use data in decision-making;
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize;
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively;
• Demonstrate team building skills through collaboration across all internal/external partnerships;
• Budget-management skills and proficiency