Department: Inventory & Loss Prevention
Job Status: Full Timer
Working Hours: Flexibility in working hours ranging from Monday till Saturday; from 9:00 AM till 6:00 PM or from 1:00 PM till 10:00 PM
Sunday: Spot Check is needed
Location: Head Office - Zalka
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
The Junior Inventory is responsible for handling inventory transactions while updating, validating and generating related data reports. He/she seeks to minimize stock discrepancies through process improvement and analysis as per company’s standards.
- Perform spot checks on stores to monitor stock level and evaluate potential risks during non- conventional working hours such as weekends, evenings, before opening, after closing, during stock counts and other.
- Conduct a site surveillance and make sure that the cycle count is conducted at local & regional level and generate, consolidated results to review acceptance percentage for the shrinkage per shop/brand/country.
- Ensure proper implementation of policies/procedures by providing the needed support to control losses, decrease the shrinkage percentage and validate inventory transaction processes.
- Oversee margins on purchase orders and imported data while managing inventory transactions related to sales, receiving, transfers between stores, change of season/prices and other.
- Calculate/analyze costs of sold items, prepare physical takes’ schedule and audit the count in the store.
- Conduct branch visits to check compliance of all transactions between shops & warehouse, when it comes to item level.
- Perform monthly reports analysis in order to maintain & control appropriate transactions such as average price, stock rotation, stock availability etc…
- Make sure all transactions are processed and validated prior to cycle count date as well as download and submit data related to inventory count for analysis (Ex: Barcodes)
- Guarantee timely submission of monthly and closing stock data & inventories along with adequate justifications.
- Perform training on all systems/applications used in the Inventory Control Department and monitor seasonal sales period.
- Perform a minimum of 3 cycle counts per shop on a yearly basis, along with finalizing the inventory results within the time frame defined as per the procedures.
- Train Store managers on cycle count aspect in order to minimize the margin of errors.
- Monitor all cycle counts assigned by a well-defined schedule to achieve the normal the percentage of discrepancy.
- Conduct spot check visits to control compliance of stock level in hand with the one existing on system.
- Coordinate with the Loss Prevention on Stock level compliance in order to track, control & minimize discrepancies.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or any related field
- Experience: Up to 1 - 2 years of experience in Stock Management; exposure to Retail industry is a plus.
- Linguistic Skills: Advanced in written & spoken English & Arabic, French is a plus.
- Computer Skills: Advanced knowledge in Ms. Office.