Department/Location: Marketing Department
Reporting to: The Marketing Department
General Purpose of the Position:
The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for creating and publishing content on all social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram …, to grow an audience, build brand awareness, and ultimately, boost sales.
• Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy after conducting competitive research, platform determination, and messaging and audience identification.
• Plan, create, publish and share new content (including original text, images, and video) on a daily basis that builds meaningful customer connections, increases brand awareness and encourages community members to engage with the brand using Adobe products.
• Collaborate with sales team to develop social media campaigns in order to boost sales.
• Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
• Monitor customer engagement and suggest content optimization.
• Moderate user-generated content in line with the moderation policy.
• Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
• Capture and analyze the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and social media best practices to measure the success of every social media campaign, then use that information to refine future campaigns.
• Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
• Boost network by interacting with industry professionals and influencers via social media.
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
• Any other related duties may be assigned.
Skills and Abilities Required:
• Able to work independently
• Detail oriented and organized
• Able to work on many different projects at one time.
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience plus 2 years of related;
Fluency in social media: Hands-on skills and knowledge of multiple social media platforms and awareness of current trends.
English, French and Arabic literate.