PHP Tech Lead
A company located in Lebanon is looking for a PHP tech lead who will be able to develop and support existing applications.
As a tech lead, you will coordinate and manage a team of development resources to enforce the process and review developers' output to ensure predictability and quality of deliverables.
• Develop and deliver technical systems.
• Adhere to Application Engineering methodologies, standards, code reviews.
• Provide feedback regarding application engineering methodologies, standards, and leading practices when appropriate.
• Provide technical guidance to development team members.
• Technical deliverables (i.e., code and documentation) on projects assigned.
• Produce high-quality application engineering deliverables in accordance with the project timeline.
• Provide thought leadership and technical guidance to engineering staff.
• Assign tasks to developers.
• Review of code completed.
• Review performance of developers.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field and/or equivalent work experience.
• At least 3 years acting in a senior architecture / technical lead role in a comparable organization.
• At least 6 years of relevant hands-on work experience building, integrating, and delivering enterprise-wide web applications using PHP frameworks and other technologies for large organizations on complex projects.
• 5+ years of experience in PHP development (Core PHP, frameworks like Symfony, Laravel,..).
• Strong experience in design, implementation, and optimization of RDBMS databases, especially MySQL/MariaDB.
• Experience in client relationship management, project coordination, and delivery management in an onsite-offshore model.
• Experience with DevOps (CI/CD, etc.).
• Experience in iterative development methodologies like Agile.
• Experience in system administration and server management