• Bachelor degree.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
• Computer skills (Microsoft office, email communication, excel…)
• Extensive knowledge of the local market with regards to electromechanical suppliers.
• Excellent in English language.
• Experience in stock management.
• Knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
• Organizational and communication skills.
• Multitasking and Active.
• Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
• Manage the levels of supplies and raw materials to avoid surplus and shortage.
• Document daily deliveries to update inventory.
• Prepare weekly reports related to inventory operations.
• Regularly perform stock check and adjustments.
• Work on spare parts database and pims software.
• Implement and manage a comprehensive filing system.
• Be available after working hours if required.
• Maintain multiple stock locations.