Warehouse Manager responsibility is to direct receiving, warehousing and distribution operations. You will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of products.
• Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
• Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
• Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
• Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
• Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
• Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
• Liaise with branches, suppliers, and logistics department
• Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc)
• Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
• Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities.
• Train and manage a warehouse team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals
• Oversee daily operations, while controlling and managing inventory and logistics
Job Location: Amchit
Schedule: from 4:00 Am till 15:00pm