Goal of the position:
To identify sales leads, pitch products or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Follow-up on new business opportunities and set up meetings.
• Plan and prepare presentations.
• Communicate new product developments to prospective clients.
• Find and develop new markets and improving sales.
• Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events.
• Improve existing business by increasing profitability and customer satisfaction.
• Build and maintain long-lasting customer relationships.
• Develop goals for the development team and business growth and ensure they are met.
• Train and help team members develop their skills.
• Oversee the development of marketing materials.
• Write reports.
• Provide management with feedback about the business and the team.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
• 3 years of experience in sales, marketing or related field
• Strong communication skills and IT fluency
• Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint