1. Manages the outlet through assigning tasks, delegating works, controlling business operations, and leading workforce.
2. Monitors the work during rush hours, and conducts spot check on the following activities performed by the team wrapping, grilling, preparing, cooking, dispatching, etc.
3. Controls absenteeism, lateness and tardiness, fills the attendance timesheet, and provides the spreadsheet at the end of each month to the HR department.
4. Trains and coaches the staff on how to improve their performance and productivity, and provides them with insights and hints on best practices.
5. Organizes general and brief meetings for the team, and communicates company strategies, objectives, policies, procedures, standards, best practices, rules and regulations, etc.
6. Determines and monitors employees’ performance using customized evaluation sheet and employee of the month spread sheet.
7. Handles financial issues with the financial department, prevents cash differences, manages outlet’s petty cash when purchase urgency occurred, and safeguards invoice received in order to provide them later on to the company.
8. Recruits and selects candidates after determining resourcing needs.
9. Provides effective orientation sessions for new candidates and trainees.
10. Investigates misconducts, bad behaviors and conflicts arising among the staff, and takes the most appropriate disciplinary action.
11. Ensures that all food and non-food items are subject to food safety standards, and investigates food items expiry dates by checking their external condition and labeling.
12. Provides an order sheet to warehouse supervisor and central kitchen supervisor determining outlet’s needs in food and non-food items.
13. Follows and implements marketing, advertising and promotion activities recommended by the marketing department.
14. Solves customer complaints, and maintains customer satisfaction through effectively handling occurred misunderstandings.
15. Detects and identifies maintenance requirements in outlet, and collaborates with accredited maintenance companies or internal maintenance department.
16. Provides maintenance reports to the management team which includes the details of the maintenance visit.
17. Ensures that all equipment and tools are clean and sanitized by checking, inspecting and investigating their cleanliness.
18. Manages the receiving activities of supplies and controls the storage process of items.
19. Fills a paper which determines cost variances in food and non-food items received, stored and sold.
20. Preforms other duties as assigned.