• Responsible for a timely and professional assistance and support including analysis.
• Reporting and advocacy of current, future or potential claims.
• Maintain positive relations with co-workers, claimants, suppliers, forwarders, or any other involved entity.
• Insurance and Claims Officer shall actively monitor and manage claim files, settlements and deadlines.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• University Bachelor Degree in the Insurance field or similar
• Experience in the Insurance field, claims service and Claims handling.
• Minimum experience of 2 years
• Knowledge in Marine Insurance is a plus
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to create effective presentations and present case.