• Reviewing the company debtor list.
• Contacting customers and informing them of their overdue bills.
• Advising customers on their payment options and negotiating suitable methods of payments.
• Maintaining customer payment records.
• Preparing customer financial statements for banks and the Accounting department.
• Writing final notice warnings to customers when payments are not being made.
• Instituting legal action when customers fail to pay their debt.
• Responding to customer queries.
• Contacting lawyers and insurance agencies to facilitate payments.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business management, or equivalent
• Previous experience working as a Collections Officer.
• Excellent negotiating skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Patience and resilience.