• Welcomes all patients and visitors with a smile, provide the requested information and assists to appropriate areas as needed.
• Obtain accurate and complete demographic and financial information from patients or their representatives through established screening techniques.
• Electronically verify patients’ insurance coverage and refer to financial counselor if needed.
• Obtain appropriate signatures for legal and compliance related documents.
• Scan necessary documents for health record.
• Schedule patient appointments or tests/procedures.
• Provide patient with instructions or preparation for the test/procedure.
• Effectively communicate in a timely professional manner.
• Answers phone calls promptly and courteously. Directs calls appropriately for patient assistance.
• Collect copays and payments according to policy. Balance drawer daily. Follow cash handling policy.
• Previous experience in the same field
• High school degree or equivalent
• Excellent communication
• Attention to details