The Maintenance Manager is under general direction, organizes, monitors, and supervises facility maintenance operations; performs a variety of technical tasks relative to facility maintenance; provides technical assistance to the Operations Director.
1. Plan, prioritize, assign, supervise, review, and participate in the work of staff responsible for facility maintenance.
2. Establish schedules and methods for providing facility maintenance services; identify resource needs; review needs with appropriate management staff; allocate resources accordingly.
3. Participate in the development of goals and objectives as well as policies and procedures; make recommendations for changes and improvements to existing standards, policies, and procedures; participate in the implementation of approved policies and procedures; monitor work activities to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures
4. Participate in the preparation and administration of the facility maintenance budget; submit budget recommendations; monitor expenditures; prepare cost estimates; submit justifications for equipment; monitor budget expenditures.
5. Monitor and control supplies and equipment; order supplies and tools as necessary; prepare documents for equipment procurement; prepare specifications and contracts for contract services.
6. Train or coordinate training in facility maintenance and safety methods, procedures, and techniques.
7. Develop and organize preventative maintenance and safety inspection programs for all facilities and equipment.
8. Perform the more technical and complex tasks of the work unit.
9. Attend and participate in professional group meetings; maintain awareness of new trends and developments in the field of facility maintenance; incorporate new developments as appropriate into programs.
10. Coordinate with contractors in providing contract services.
At least 10 years experience increasingly responsible Industrial facility maintenance experience including some lead supervisory experience
Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.