Info³ is a web publishing company of around forty employees specializing in media and marketing information systems.
Our solutions enable major international advertisers to effectively manage their worldwide media and marketing campaigns.
Brands that use our services include: L’Oréal Paris, Lancôme, Garnier, Cartier, Mont Blanc, Gucci, President, Louis Vuitton, Céline, Seb, Tefal, Nivea among others.
Our teams combine functional skills (media and marketing) as well as technical skills (web and data).
Integrated within the team managing one of our historical clients, the Junior Client Support will address a very large audience worldwide and ensure users are leveraging all the functionalities they need in Info³ Media Management System.
Training delivery is the primary responsibility of Client Support.
In addition, he/she will assist the Project Manager in performing functional testing and producing user guides.
• Primary mission - 65% Training / Change Management:
o Adapt training courses to meet the real needs of various user profiles
o Perform one-on-one online training sessions
o Manage the deployment and additional agencies/brands onboarding;
o Provide training activity reporting; Improve and update training courses with the new
• Other missions – 35%
o Assist the Project Manager: Perform functional testing
o Produce user guides
o Provide customer support
Experience and skills
• Excellent English level
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Be willing to get a deep understanding of Info³ systems and a knowledge of the media planning business
• Able to explain how the solution works and fulfills the customer needs for its day-to-day activity
• Strong proficiency with tools and applications commonly used (MS Office, Skype, WebEx…);
• Good analytical skills
• Autonomy and proactivity
• Interest for the advertising and media activity sector