The Senior Recruiter will focus on talent sourcing, candidate identification, networking and relationship building with potential candidates, attending networking events, and will introduce and monitor recruitment best practices including development and management of recruitment processes, procedures, and systems.
• Manage the selection process, including requisition management, development of position descriptions and recruitment strategy, candidate selection, reference and background checks, salary negotiations, and the facilitation of the on-boarding process.
• Conduct recruitment strategy meetings with Hiring Managers to ensure a complete understanding of the job requirements, candidate matches, and the qualifications needed to fill the role.
• Develop and ensure implementation of high-quality recruitment, interviewing, selection, and strategic onboarding processes.
• Review applications and assess candidate qualifications against criteria established in the t job descriptions or Scope of Work requirements.
• Collect relevant personnel documentation.
• Negotiate the compensation rate and packages with selected candidates
• Provide reports to hiring managers on a timely basis regarding status relating to all positions; including outreach and response for each position as needed.
• Lead updates to and development of overall recruiting department processes, procedures, and systems including sourcing of an appropriate applicant tracking system for day-to-day candidate management and database.
• Develop creative ideas and innovative recruiting techniques to source qualified professionals and a diverse talent pool. (i.e., social media, employee referrals, direct contact recruiting, internet data mining, job boards, and internal/external networks
• Promote the company’s recruitment brand through active participation in job fairs, conferences, and other networking and marketing events.
Requirements and skills
• Proven work experience as a Recruiter
• Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc.)
• Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing etc.)
• Ability to organize skills assessment tests
• Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong decision-making skills
• BS/MS in Human Resources Management