External Audit Manager needed for a leading audit firm in Riyadh, KSA.
• Bachelor’s degree in Audit, Accounting or Finance from a reputable university.
• Must be CPA qualified or hold a similar relevant qualification.
• 7+ years of external audit experience (Big 4 preferred).
• Strong leadership skills with proven experience in leading, motivating and empowering a team of auditors.
• Strong communication and consultation skills enabling you to deal directly and effectively with Board of Directors and Audit Committee Members, Company Partners / CEOs / CFOs and other stakeholders.
• Strong project management skills – ability to manage competing priorities at one time and deliver engagements in a timely manner.
• Problem solving and analytical skills to provide effective solutions for our clients and prevent risk.
• Collaborative and consultative approach to working with diverse internal stakeholders from Associates up to Partners.
• Business development mindset enabling you to build strong relationships and identify opportunities in our client’s business.
• Able to research difficult audit technical issues independently and is regarded as a trusted advisor by our clients.
• Ability to fluently communicate in Arabic and English.
• Ability to prepare high-quality audit reports and related documentation.