We are seeking trustworthy candidates to join our team.
• Processing daily accounting -general ledgers entries
• Prepares suppliers’ price structure and coordinates with suppliers to get their approval.
• Issues a Sales price list as agreed price structure to ensure correct pricing for customers
• Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
• Publish financial statements in time
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
• Ensure timely bank payments
• Reconciles Receivable/Payable accounts to make sure that all balances are correct and match with suppliers’ statements.
• Assist in preparation of taxes and NSSF, VAT papers payable, and prepaid expenses.
• Assist in preparing financial reports and Statements (Budgets, Profit & Loss Statement, Balance Sheet)
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
• Work Experience: Minimum 4 years
• Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills
• Experience in the wizard accounting system is a plus
• Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
• Working with a group of people to achieve a shared goal or outcome effectively.
• Ethical behavior.
• Attention to detail.