International Maritime Academy is seeking to recruit a professional Enrollment Coordinator. The Coordinator will be responsible to reach or exceed enrollment targets in addition to following up with student affaires and documentation .
2+ years, preferably with academic background experience
Tasks include but not limited to
•Handle student’s registration and enrollment and relay information to registrar office for Integration on ERP accordingly.
• Collect students and boat owners data and integrate them on ERP to increase leads and
• Assist the head of enrollment and Business Development in designing ,developing, coordinating and attending a wide range of exhibition, open door orientations, workshops and conferences for students , parents and counselors in accordance with the agreed calendar and strategy for leads
generation in coordination with student affairs department.
• Maintain records and data for leads and students.
• Handle requests by telephone, social media and email for any inquiry.
• Follow onlead generation and nurturing to ensure their conversion to students.
• Assist in preparation of marketing catalogues, brochures ,pamphlets and relay to Marketing consultants for feedback and approval.
• Provide the Head of Enrollment with regular updates on admissions data.
• Follow up on the induction implementation of new students, including answering all questions in a professional and timely manner, providing support and advice.
Competencies & skills required
- Bachelor Business Administration
/Marketing/Sales or any related field
- Great communication skills
- English and Arabic Language proficiency both written and verbal , French is a plus
- Strong analytical skills