A position in a fast-paced environment; meeting deadlines and requiring perseverance. A multi-faceted role where you will interact with multiple stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of assumed projects. A role that requires flexibility and dynamism to meet business needs.
• Perform adequate and reliable market research and business development efforts through online research, field visits, surveys, and interviews in relevance to proposed functions/activities/projects covering different targeted scopes.
• Communicate and collaborate with external and internal parties to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
• Assimilate relevant information to the business and its clients using different communication and analysis means.
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
• Attend to needs and requirements of the business as well as the needs and requirements of its clients where needed and as directed by the management team.
• Participate in the identification and description of business problems/gaps/weaknesses and the formulation, assessment, deployment and implementation of business solutions provided to the company’s clients.
• Coordinate with and support SD Group team on assigned tasks and deliverables throughout the lifecycle of assumed projects.
• Proactively attend to customer queries and resolve customer satisfaction issues and/or complaints.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• MBA is a plus.
• Project Management and Consultancy Background is highly appreciated.
• General knowledge in different business functions (Accounting, Finance, HR, Operations, Procurement, …)
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Self-Starting Personality- takes independent action and goes beyond what the job or situation requires
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.