We are looking for a creative, cooperative chemical engineer with a wealth of technical and industry knowledge and a talent for process optimization.
• Using scientific, mathematical, and engineering principles to solve problems and improve processes.
• Designing, proposing, implementing, reviewing, and correcting plans to ensure company goals are achieved.
• Observing production processes, conducting research, and finding ways to increase efficiency and quality.
• Using computer software to compile and analyze data, such as project management applications and time management applications.
• Traveling to work sites and locations to learn about project needs and design, implement, troubleshoot, test, and improve processes, equipment, and facilities.
• Assisting with establishing budgets and timelines.
• Liaising with consultancy teams
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering. MBA is a plus.
• Proven experience in industrial production plants.
• Proficiency in various computer software.
• Exceptional problem solving, verbal and written communication, presentation, and project management skills.
• Initiative to lead others.