Job Brief: We are looking for an organized industrial engineer to join our team.
• Reviewing production schedules, processes, specifications, and related information.
• Designing production processes that maximize efficiency and reduce waste.
• Developing and implementing process improvements and technological upgrades.
• Designing control systems to minimize costs and production issues.
• Developing design and production standards in cooperation with management and user personnel.
• Preparing material and equipment lists, purchase orders, cost analyses, and estimated production costs.
• Designing the layout of facilities and determining personnel requirements.
• Training staff for new processes and providing instructions and manuals.
• Managing process documentation and preparing production reports.
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or related field required. Master’s in Engineering Management is a plus.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position
• Advanced knowledge of production machinery, processes, and standards.
• Knowledge of Quality Management principles.
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Troubleshooting skills and attention to detail.
• Documentation and organization skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office and AutoCAD.