• Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
• Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods; testing properties.
• Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
• Recommends modifications following prototype test results
• Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Considers the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints
• Job Knowledge
• Requirements Analysis
• Design Skills
• Presenting Technical Information
• Quality Focus
• General Consulting Skills
• Fluent in English
• Good communication Skills
• MS in Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum three years of experience as a mechanical engineer
• Experience in HVAC and plumbing
• Experience in HAP software or equivalent