We are looking for a detail-oriented and experienced production manager to manage production schedules.
• Monitor activities of assigned projects to develop and implement procedures, processes and systems.
• Assess in project and resource needs
• Ensure health and safety regulations are met
• Coach employees
• Track development milestones to meet set deadlines
• Identify and address key concerns that may alter or impact on-time delivery
• Provide status reports to direct manager
• Resolve any issues; handle maintenance work when necessary
• Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, business management, or related field is preferred.
• 6 years proven experience working as a production planner.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
• Sound knowledge of material requirements planning (MRP) and related software.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Effective communication skills
• Excellent knowledge and application of Primavera and MS Project
• In-depth knowledge of engineering, technology, building, construction, and design
• Awareness of contractual arrangements
• Proven track record for managing personnel and material resources
• Natural Multitasker and ability to work in high-pressure situations