We are looking for a detail-oriented and experienced production planner to create, modify, and manage production schedules. The production planner’s responsibilities include monitoring inventory levels, regularly providing production status updates to management, and facilitating the timely delivery of products to customers.
• Plan, coordinate and monitor activities of assigned projects to develop and implement procedures, processes and systems.
• Prepare short and long-term resource allocation plans based on input from all key players and team members.
• Develop detailed task lists and work effort assessment.
• Prepare and maintain project schedule, cash flow, and resourcing plans
• Keep project resources on track
• Maintain contact with staff to monitor job progress
• Ensure to convey required project data and information to project teams.
• Educate employees in methods to ensure project continuity and completeness.
• Monitor and analyze project effectiveness using qualitative and quantitative tools.
• Oversee schedules and risk management plans and provide serious deviations warnings hindering project results.
• Recommend and implement modifications to improve effectiveness and attain project milestones.
• Provide regular project updates to project manager including project financials
• Settle conflicts, make scheduling adjustments, and confer with managers to change budget and resource allocations
• Create project work breakdown structure (WBS)
• Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, business management, or related field is preferred.
• 3 years proven experience working as a production planner.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
• Sound knowledge of material requirements planning (MRP) and related software.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Effective communication skills
• Excellent knowledge and application of Primavera and MS Project
• In-depth knowledge of engineering, technology, building, construction, and design
• Awareness of contractual arrangements
• Proven track record for managing personnel and material resources
• Natural Multitasker and ability to work in high-pressure situations