The Project Manager will attend to day-to-day management of project safety, quality, schedule, cost control, contracts, Subcontractors, Suppliers, procurement, proposals, estimates, documentation turnover, client relations/management, field staff and other duties required to execute projects.
- Interface the client for all proposal and project related items
- Negotiate, approve and execute prime contracts, subcontracts, and change orders
- Review and implement multiple project specifications, drawing releases and design changes
- Oversee Safety & Health performance of project team members and Subcontractors
- Conduct internal and external project risk reviews and communicate project status, risks, schedule and costs to all stakeholders.
- Develop and review internal and external reports including: project budgeting, project cash flow forecast, and project status reports.
- Develop and implement the Project Execution Plan, Quality Assurance Plan, Safety & Health Plan, Subcontracting Plan, Project Staffing Plan, Organization Chart, and Procurement Plan
- Prepare detailed scope of work documents for Supplier and Subcontract contracts including recruiting, prequalifying and engaging in selecting Subcontractors and Suppliers
- Attend to site mobilization and demobilization activities.
- Develop and establish project documentation and filing systems
- Secure applicable project permits
- Participate in project safety, quality, progress and financial audits and assessments as required
- Attend to relevant change management process and claims mitigation.
- Attend to project turnover documentation, recordkeeping/retention, warranty administration and project closeout.
- Significant previous experience in a similar role
- Interdisciplinary coordinator
- Degree, or equivalent, in an engineering (Preferable) or scientific discipline
- Experience in managing teams, with the ability to steer them in new directions, motivate and inspire
- Ability to devise solutions to project hurdles while minimizing costs
- Good communicator
- Fluent in English